By participating at the-baby-scrapbook-place.com, you acknowledge and accept the following terms:
1. No Advertising or Soliciting.
2. No Unauthorized Personal Information.
3. This board is lightly moderated; You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violates any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or proper credit is given including the original creators name.
4. Children under 13 must have parental permission to use this site.
5. Changes to this policy will be posted.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK LEGAL NOTICE (last updated 4/16/2009)
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall the-baby-scrapbook-place, or it's designers or agents, be responsible for any damages or loss that result from the use of, or inability to use any of the products sold or distributed by the-baby-scrapbook-place. If any legal action arises out of copyright infringement, the-baby-scrapbook-place and it's designers or agents shall be indemnified and held harmless of any and all costs or damages that you or the-baby-scrapbook-place or it's designers or agents incur.
This the-baby-scrapbook-place End User Agreement (Agreement) becomes a binding contract between you and the-baby-scrapbook-place. If you do not wish to be bound by the Agreement, you cannot access, use, or download any Products offered for free or for sale. Please read all of the Agreement before you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
1. You are bound by the Agreement and you acknowledge that all use of the-baby-scrapbook-place Products supplied to you by the-baby-scrapbook-place is governed by the Agreement.
2. the-baby-scrapbook-place as used herein shall mean collectively the-baby-scrapbook-place, its successors and assigns, its affiliated corporations, its authorized distributors, and any third party which has licensed to the-baby-scrapbook-place any or all of the components of the the-baby-scrapbook-place Product supplied to you pursuant to the Agreement.
3. the-baby-scrapbook-place Products as used herein shall mean digital scrapbooking artwork including, but not limited to, Page Kits, Ploppers, WordArt, Embellishments, Alphabets, and other digital scrapbooking artwork and the individual files within each of those products. It includes all artwork offered for sale or free by the-baby-scrapbook-place and the-baby-scrapbook-place Designers.
4. Personal Use shall mean use of the-baby-scrapbook-place Products for your customary personal purposes and shall not mean any distribution whatsoever of the-baby-scrapbook-place Products or any component or Derivative Work thereof. Personal Use shall not include any use of the-baby-scrapbook-place Products by persons that are not members of your immediate household. All such household members shall be notified by you as to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and shall agree to be bound by it before they can have use of the-baby-scrapbook-place Products.
5. The Commercial Use of the-baby-scrapbook-place Products is strictly prohibited without permission from the-baby-scrapbook-place. This shall include, but is not limited to, any item or file (for example, CDs, graphics files, scrapbook pages, instruction books, or graphics collections) distributed for a fee, any business form or sign, a ticket for an event, a receipt for the purchase of goods or any use of the-baby-scrapbook-place Products that would be perceived as for Commercial Use, in any capacity.
6. You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable license to access the-baby-scrapbook-place Products (i) only in a Licensed Unit, (ii) only for your Personal Use, and (iii) only subject to all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement. You have no rights to the-baby-scrapbook-place Products other than as expressly set forth in the Agreement. You agree that the-baby-scrapbook-place owns all right, title, and interest in and to the-baby-scrapbook-place Products, its structure, organization, code, and related files, including all property rights therein such as copyright, design, and trademarks rights. All rights not expressly granted in the Agreement are expressly reserved to the-baby-scrapbook-place.
7. You may post layouts using the-baby-scrapbook-place Products and electronically distribute the-baby-scrapbook-place Products embedded in a “Personal Use” document only when the-baby-scrapbook-place Products embedded in such document (i) is in a static graphic image (for example, a “jpg”) or an embedded electronic document, and (ii) is distributed in a secure format that permits only the viewing and printing (and not the editing, altering, enhancing, or modifying) of such static graphic image or embedded document. You may not embed the-baby-scrapbook-place Products in an electronic document or data file for any reason other than your own Personal Use.
9. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, give, lend, or further distribute the-baby-scrapbook-place Products, or any copy thereof.
10. IN NO EVENT WILL the-baby-scrapbook-place BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE (I) FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF the-baby-scrapbook-place HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) FOR ANY CLAIM AGAINST YOU BY ANY THIRD PARTY SEEKING SUCH DAMAGES EVEN IF the-baby-scrapbook-place HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. You have the rights expressly set forth in the Agreement and no other. All rights in and to the-baby-scrapbook-place Products, including unpublished rights, are reserved under the copyright laws of the United States and other jurisdictions. All rights reserved. Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent that any law, statute, treaty, or governmental regulation shall be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to provide you with any additional or different rights from those provided herein and such rights shall be deemed non-waive able as a matter of law and to supersede the rights specifically provided herein, then such law, statute, treaty, or governmental regulation shall be deemed to be made a part of the Agreement. To the extent that any such rights created by any law, statute, treaty, or governmental regulation are waive able, you agree that your acceptance of the Agreement shall constitute an effective and irrevocable waiver of such rights. The Agreement may be enforced by the-baby-scrapbook-place or by an authorized agent acting on behalf of the-baby-scrapbook-place.